What we do
We’re here to help
- We support alcohol and drug workers and New Zealand communities
- We provide a range of public and member services, including txt and web information, training workshops, health promotion and drug education resources.
- We’re your voice. Please consider becoming a member of the Drug Foundation.
We are a strong public voice for good drug policy
- We make our views known directly to politicians and decision makers, and provide leadership on major policy issues.
- We maintain a high media profile to communicate directly to the public about important drug issues. Our media comments are honest and factual, and seek to inform the public.
- We host the annual Parliamentary Drug Policy Roundtable for members of Parliament, government officials and alcohol and drug sector leaders. Recent roundtables focussed on alcohol policy, and drugs and young people.
- We convene nationwide forums on issues such as drugs and prisons, and drug education.
We have strong international networks
We keep ourselves up-to-date with international drug policy issues. We are members of