Become a Member
A key strength the Drug Foundation lies in its diverse membership base. As a member of the Drug Foundation, you will receive information about major alcohol and other drug policy challenges. You can also get involved in our work to find solutions to those challenges, and access our member services. We keep you informed, and you can inform us.
He mea nui ki te Tūāpapa Tarukino o Aotearoa kia uru mai te hunga me ngā whakahaere e mahi nui nei i te taha o te iwi Mā ori, me ngā iwi o te motu, ki te ārai i te tarukino me te waipiro, hei mema. Kei te manawanui mātou ki te hāpai i ngā tikanga taketake o Te Tiriti o Waitangi ki tō mātou whakahaere, me ā matou mahi. Tēnei te pōwhiri atu ki a koutou, e ngā rangatira e kawe nei i ēnei mahi, kia uru mai koutou hei mema.
Our membership includes health promoters, primary health and community organisations, community action workers, schools, teachers and boards of trustees, politicians, policy makers, addiction treatment agencies and workers, and researchers and students.
Our membership services include:
- Reduced fees to events and training provided by us
- Members-only section on our website
- Input into our policies and direction
- Subscription to our magazine, other newsletters and resources.
Inquire about membership today
We offer four different options for people and organisations to join and support us:
- magazine subscriber ($35)
- individual member ($75)
- organisational membership, income below $500,000 ($125)
- organisational membership, income over $500,000 ($250)
All fees are per annum and GST inclusive.
Get in touch to find out how to sign-up, Contact us