The Drug Foundation:
- supports alcohol and drug workers and New Zealand communities
- makes our views known directly to politicians and decision makers, and provide leadership on major policy issues.
- communicate directly with the public about the important drug issues
- hosts events for members of Parliament, government officials and alcohol and drug sector leaders
- maintains strong international networks to keep up with global policy debates and drug law reform
We are a member of: Harm Reduction International, International Drug Policy Consortium, and Global Alcohol Policy Alliance.