Date published: 26th May 2017
The NZ Drug Foundation and Matua Raḵi are celebrating the publication of Lotta Dann’s new book as well as Living Sober’s five thousandth member joining the site this month. To mark the occasion, we're giving away several copies of Lotta's memoir.
Now five and a half years sober, Lotta is Living Sober’s online community’s manager and Editor-in-Chief. Her second book, Mrs D is Going Within, published by Allen and Unwin, has just gone on sale.
In the memoir Mrs D, as members refer to Lotta on Living Sober, is finally finding her Zen. But what does that mean? Lotta humorously breaks down how mindfulness is giving shape to her life after alcohol, and shares the practices and strategies she developed for herself, in the hope it may help others too.
READ MEDIA RELEASE: More Kiwi women open up about their struggles with booze
How to WIN
Win a copy of Mrs D is Going Within by simply retweeting or sharing a giveaway post by NZ Drug Foundation or Matua Raḵi from their Facebook or Twitter timelines. For tweets, just make sure you include the hashtag #livingsober5000.
Terms and Conditions
- Enter the giveaway by retweeting or sharing a giveaway post published by NZ Drug Foundation or Matua Raḵi.
- The giveaway runs from Friday 26 May as soon a each giveaway post or tweet is published through to 09:00 Friday, 2 June 2017.
- Anyone is eligible to enter, excluding employees of NZ Drug Foundation and Matua Raḵi.
- One share/retweet is one entry. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- Four winners, each receiving one copy of the book, will be drawn randomly at approximately 15:00 Friday, 2 June 2017.
- There are four chances to win as follows: NZ Drug Foundation Facebook timeline – 2 winners. NZ Drug Foundation Twitter feed – 1 winner. Matua Raki(s) Facebook timeline or Twitter feed – 1 Winner.
- Winners will be announced publicly in the channel for which their entry was drawn. Winners will also be contacted directly through the same channel.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item.
- Winners are responsible for providing a correct shipping address and contact details to enable prize delivery.
- The NZ Drug Foundation and/or Matua Raḵi may, at any time and without notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue the competition without notice.